Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Watcha Doing Wednesday

Well, today I am going to try and catch up on my housework. Mary from Gettysburg Homestead left me a wonderful comment and warned me about getting addicted to blogging. Well..........
I am. So, I need to get up from here and get busy. But, before I go I will show you guys a little bit of fall decorations I have put up this morning (he! he! see I told you I'm addicted!)







I hung up my berry wreath on my front door. I found this at Peebles in the spring for $5 and scarfed it up!!

This is just a little something I put on my dining room table. I went to Dollar Tree as so many of you recommended and found alot of my decorations.I love my crow!!


This picture didn't turn out so good. But I have gourds apples indian corn and a crow in my dough bowl sitting on my buffet.I have gotten so many ideas from you guys and appreciate it. I still have so much more to do and I am so excited to start on them. I hope everyone is having a blessed day!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you are all ready for fall! Very nice. Im getting ready slowly but Im getting there. Take care~

Leslie said...

I like all of your little touches of fall. :) I need to get to work getting my fall stuff out and making/buying more. I'm dragging my feet!

Thanks for participating in "Whatcha Working On Wednesday" :)

mysteryhistorymom said...

I love your wreath! And congratulations on finding crows at the Dollar Tree. I have not been able to fine even one of them.:( The early bird gets the worm, right? Or, in this case, the crow! lol!:) Lori