Thursday, September 25, 2008

My daughter-in-law

I wanted to let you everyone know that my daughter-in-law Nikki is now addicted to the blog scene.I have tried to tell her to start up her own but,maybe in time.I am so proud to have a daughter like Nikki.Having 3 boys I always wanted them to marry someone that loved them for being them and not wanting to change who they were.And Robbie Jr. (our oldest son) found that someone.Nikki has had to face some hard trials in her life since she has been married to Robbie. First of all being an airforce wife and picking up and leaving her family.Thats hard enough but she lost her mother to cancer about 6 months after her and Robbie was married. That will be another blog post at a later day.Her name was Gail and she was a very special lady.Anywho, Nikki always put her trust in the Lord.When she listens to her husband talk you can see the love she has for him in her eyes.She is a Godly wife and mother and I appreciate her.This is a picture of their family on Anna Rae's 1st Christmas.

Well, I wanted to show all of you a pic of a mason jar that she did for Anna Rae's room. I thought she did a wonderful job on it.She has some ribbon
that she is going to put around the band.She also got bit by the $ store bug and ran out and did a little fall decorating. Here are some pics of those.














And last but not least she let Anna Rae "My Rae"paint her own mason jar and here was the final product.






Good job girls!! I love you both!And give Samuel smooches from MiMi.


I hope everyone has a blessed day!





5 comments:

Leslie said...

Awww...what a sweet post! Not many MIL's speak about their DIL's that way and it makes me happy to hear things like this :)

Thanks for sharing your DIL's crafts and also your granddaughter's :) I did the same thing with my little ones, left them craft along with me! They loved it and today they are both so creative!

Have a wonderful day!

Leslie

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

What a blessing you have for a daughter in law! I pray for such a girl for my son (he's only 19 but I've prayed for that since he was a baby). Your grandchildren are beautiful too....just a great family!

Nikki did a great job on the jar and little Rae did a wonderful job on hers!

Blessings,
Tammy

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I'm so glad you have such a great DIL, it makes things alot easier:0

Thanks for showing her fall things too!
Rondell

Catty Wampus said...

You DIl is so lucky to have such a nice MIL! And she is so crafty too! Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment; I hope you will visit again soon; its not always fussing about these frightful issues! I love your blog too! Merrie

Gettysburg Homestead said...

How awesome!!!

Get that little girl painting now. By the time she gets our age she'll be a professional.

Mary