Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sorry!!

Hello to all my friends and I am so sorry for not being on here since Wednesday. I have missed you all.Our plans with the grandchildren changed from Monday (because of the rain) to Thursday and Friday and all weekend.We went to Gaitlinburg Tn. thursday and met up with the kids. We stayed the night and went to Dollywood Friday.Came home late Friday and spent the rest of the weekend with them.We had such a wonderful time.It was our first trip to Gatlinburg and Dollywood.We are an amusement park family and never had no desire to go to Dollywood.But, everyone we knew kept on telling us that we was missing out.So we decided to go. I have to honestly say that this is the only place I will go to from now on.We usually go to Six Flags in Atlanta or Carowinds in Charlotte N.c. and lately everytime we go we experience alot of cussing in line,teenagers and young adults who have no respect for themselves let alone anyone else.And also we have experienced people smoking marijuana in the lines and daring anyone to say anything.Well, here we experienced none of that.Everyone was so helpful,nice and very respectful.And the rides were really good. We thought that the rides wouldn't be but the roller coasters were so much fun. I would tell anyone to go here and take your family.Well,this was supposed to be short and sweet and I just wanted to let everyone know that I will start back tomorrow on schedule. Have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Glad to see you back...it's always fun to be with the grandkids:)
Rondell