Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My first Award!


I recieved my first blog award today! I am so excited. Jen over at Bittersweet Prims has given me this award and I AM SO HONORED.I know, I know, everyone gets awards. But not me this was my first one!! So let me have my moment.LOL


This is an award for all the beautiful Fall home decorations that are being shared to everyone.There is 1 rule and that is you must give it to 6 other people. Here are the 6 I picked

Nicole-Our Cozy Nest

Leslie-My Country Home

Lisa-Black Sheep Prims Homeplace

Jamie-The Miller Homestead

Joy-JOYS OF HOME

Kelli-There is no place like home

10 comments:

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Congratulations on your first award!

Robin Beck said...

Congratulations! I must say your blog really is wonderful. You've done such an amazing job on it! I do so enjoy coming over and visiting~♥
Take Care and have a great week!
Robin~♥

Black Sheep Lisa said...

Thanks so much for my award, what an honor. I will post it later today! Hugs and Blessings to ya!

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Congratulations on your first award!!!~Wendy

Catty Wampus said...

Congrats on your first award! Thank you for your prayers and kind thoughts! I really appreciate it! You are such a kind friend and I feel lucky to have you in my corner :) Your blog is wonderful I love the new header.

Kelli said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you for giving one to me as well...you are so sweet!
~Kelli

Back in the Day said...

Congrats on your award! I love your blog - keep it up girl!

Joy said...

Congratulations on your first blog award!! Your blog is so wonderful that I'm sure it's the first of many more awards to come.
You are so very kind to think of me. I really do appreciate it! I am so happy to know that I have helped to inspire you. That's one of the reasons I enjoy blogging---getting and giving inspiration.
Thanks again!

sonyadawn said...

Thank you for your sweet comments, congrats on your award. I have also added you to my list and will be visiting often.

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

CONGRATULATIONS on you first award!!!

GREAT JOB...there will be more to come...I'm sure :)

*hugs*
-Kath