Monday, September 21, 2009

Wanting to check in!

Good Morning all!
I first wanted to Thank You all for your prayers and Please keep us in your prayers.Our son Robbie Jr. was originally supposed to leave for his deployment Thursday but at the last minute they canceled it to early Saturday morning.
Nikki and the children are here with us and I am trying to make them feel as comfortable as possible and I also don't want to mess up their routine.
We did hear from Robbie Jr. last night and he said he was about 2 hours away from his destination. He will not be able to get in touch with us probably for a couple of days so we have to wait and pray that he made it o.k.

On another note I just wanted to check in with you all and let you know that I have a couple of goodies that I need to share with you but, I am trying to get everyone settled here. So as soon as I get everything and everyone settled I will get back in the mode again.Hopefully it will be at the end of the week. I will be checking in on all of you and my forums to see what you all have been up too! In the meantime keep us in your prayers and have a blessed day!


1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Juanita
I am sure yo are making the transition for his family as easy as possible. I will keep all of you in my prayers. It is not an easy siuation. Thank you too for raising a soldier. I admire all of our servicemen and women. My neices husband has been in Iraq for a year and is due home this week. I know she is excited. Good luck in the transition.

Rhonda