Monday, April 26, 2010

My Buffet


Good Morning all,
This will be my first Table Top Tuesday that I will be participating in and, I am so excited to having many more! Please go over and check out Marty's Place at A Stroll Thru Life and see all the beautiful vignette's!This is my DR Buffet. I have seen a couple of ideas from a lot of other blogs and just went with it!Of course the azaleas I had picked out of my yard. The plates in the basket were given to me.As was the rooster and the yankee candle.
The crock I bought at a local yard sale. And, the lamp was my MIL.
I know it is not as "full" but I'm working on it! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!
Juanita

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Juanita and welcome to your first Tabletop Tuesday! I get so much inspiration for everyone. Now what a lovely vignette you've created. Love your lace and those gorgeous azaleas. You've arranged everything so nicely.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

How pretty. I love your vignette. The mirror on the wall is gorgeous. The lace table runner is so pretty. You have assembled such a lovely vignette. I love everything. What a thrill also to find your blog. You have a lovely home. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

Tricia said...

Oh, those pretty plates look so sweet in that doily-lined basket! That's my favorite part of your vignette, although I do love azaleas, too. Welcome to the Table Top Tuesday party!

Nancy's Notes said...

Juanita, what a lovely look! I love your runner, it's really gorgeous. I am happy that I stopping in to see you, you have a beautiful home.

Nancy

Cass @ That Old House said...

Dear Juanita, such pretty pink azaleas! We have the same color in bloom in front of our porch now, and I never thought to cut and bring them inside. I'm going to have to do this!
thanks for the inspiration.

And a tabletop doesn't have to be "full" to be just fine! I love how you identified where your pretty things came from -- family and friends especially. That makes them so special!

Very pretty, and hope to see you again at Marty's Tuesday party!
Cass

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Hey Juanita! Looks great! I especially love that crock! And your plates are so pretty!
Enjoy the rest of your week!

Mrs. Paul said...

Hi Juanita, thanks for visiting me and I just tracked your blog down. I love your buffet. I think it is perfect just as is. More is sure not always better ;) I really like the plates in your basket - may have to copy that idea for sure.
Blessings,
Dorothy