Monday, March 15, 2010

Sweetness!


No, I'm sorry it is nothing tasty I am sharing with you today but, a simple gesture that started ny day off just right!

See this beautiful Rose????
This is what I found this morning around 6 when I took my precious "Christmas Present" (more on that at another day) out for his "morning ritual"

I usually wake up and go let him out the front door and while he is doing his "duties" I come to my "puter" and check my emails. Well, it was no different this a.m.
Other than, I came over here and this is what I found. I thought to myself..."AWWWW How Precious is it that my Hubby was thinking of me" So, I immediately take it to the bedroom and my wonderful hubby had just taken a shower and I said " Honey, that was so sweet of you" and I immediately seen the look in his eyes and he said "Uh no!?? Sorry that was not me.My guess is that it would be your son" Well I thought at first that he may be joking but by the look on his face I knew he wasn't. (Of course he stated that if he admitted to it and it gave him some "points" then he would gladly say he did)
Well, I immediately started crying! My baby boy Beau left this on there this morning before he left to go to work. He usually leaves around 5 and I usually hear him but this morning I was SNOOOOZING! So, I didn't hear him.
Needless to say this baby boy is at the Top of my list! LOL Sorry Robbie and Josh.
When he was younger the 2 older boys would always tell him he was at the bottom of the pecking order since he was the youngest. WELL, You are at the top now son! I love you so much!

This is my Baby with his father enjoying themselves at a Miami Dolphin game this past year!













Well I wanted to post a couple of "pretty things" I did around the home this a.m.

I got this idea from Tina Smith over at Cherry Hill Cottage...
WOW!! So many ideas. If you get a chance and have not checked out her site please do.. She is such an inspiration. Thanks Tina!











Then I went outside last week and seen my flowers were starting to have buds on them and decided to bring some inside so that would fully bloom. And they did!! LOOK!!! I have been enjoying these blooms for about 5 days now. Aren't they so Springy?? Well, I liked the pic so much I decided to make it my header pic.

Well off to go get supper on. Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Juanita

6 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

What a wonderful son Juanita, you are truley blessed!
Also like what you have the flowers in...so neat!

Rondell

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Awh that was so sweet! :)
What a wonderful way to start the day!
Love your "fresh" flowers...I can't wait for my flowers to start blooming...it's gonna be a while here, we just got rid of all our snow!
Have a wonderful week.

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Ahhhh... how sweet. You raised him right. Let's hope he does that for his wife too some day.

What beautiful flowers you have in the rest of your house too.

Mary

Dan said...

What a wonderful son you have! You must have done a wonderful job raising him. I am sure you are very proud of all your boys! I hope you have a great week! ~Dan~

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Awwwwww, how sweet of your son! And I love your canning jars in the wire holder with flowers and the big cup/mug thingy! Too cute!
Have a great week!

My Colonial Home said...

Happy St. Pat's Day Juanita!
How beautiful a gesture from your son...they do melt our hearts now and then don't they???

Your Spring touches are beautiful.
Karen